The Advanced Composites Manufacturing Training Program is a 3-week long composites manufacturing training program that will take place in Providence and Warwick RI and require some travel to employers in Bristol/Newport. This program gives participants the entry-level skills and hands-on training needed to start a career in the manufacturing and composites field.
The Rhode Island Marine Trades Association (RIMTA) represents all aspects of the recreational boating and composites industries in RI.
- Rhode Island Resident
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Must be 18 yrs. and older
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Reliable transportation (program takes place in Providence; some training in Bristol/Newport)
- Able to communicate effectively
- Willing to comply with safety procedures
- Excellent work ethic
- Authorized to work in the US.
- No previous composites experience is necessary
Call to speak with a workforce development and training recruiter about enrolling in the Advanced Composites Manufacturing Training Program: 401-680-5974