PrepareRI Interns learn critical work readiness skills, explore careers and learn about real workplace expectations.
PrepareRI Interns are paid $11.50/hour and can work up to 32 hours per week during summer of 2021.
PrepareRI Interns make connections with top RI employers and peers. Get a jump start on your career and build your resume.
Internship Eligibility Requirements
- Attend Rhode Island public school
- Junior in high school (2020/2021 school year)
- Rhode Island resident
- Minimum of 16 years of age by March 30, 2021
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Parental/Guardian consent to participate
- Complete online PrepareRI “Virtual” Internship Application
- Attend 32-hour work-readiness training
- Commit to work 7 weeks, 32 hours per week
*Suggested availability is Monday-Saturday, 8:00am-5:00pm.