Earn money, learn new skills, and connect with Rhode Island’s top employers.
The PrepareRI College Internship Program provides first generation CCRI, RIC, and URI college students on track to graduate in May 2020 with paid, summer work-based internships connecting higher education learning with career opportunities in their college major.
College Interns are paid $15/hour and can work up to 400 hours over the course of 6-10 weeks.
College Interns gain critical work-readiness skills and learn about real workplace expectations that align with their college majors.
College Interns have the opportunity to make meaningful connections with industry professionals that serve as professional mentors.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting full-time, first-generation, college students who are interested in a paid summer work-based learning internship.
To be considered, college students must:
- Identify as: A first-generation college student on track to graduate in May 2020 from CCRI, RIC, or URI.
- Apply by April 19, 2019: Complete the online application. Application period is March 25 – April 19, 2019.
- Orientation: Attend a mandatory orientation on April 23, 2019.
- Work-Readiness Bootcamp: Attend a 32-hour work- readiness bootcamp from May 28 – May 31, 2019.
- 150 Hours of Work: Work a minimum of 150 hours and maximum of 400 hours.
APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED*
Questions or Concerns?
For questions about the PrepareRI College Internship Program, please contact Tracy Duffaut at 401-680-5957 or email@example.com