Earn money, learn new skills and connect with Rhode Island’s top employers!
-The application is now closed-
The PrepareRI College Internship Program provides first-generation college students, sophomores to seniors, enrolled at a Rhode Island college/university with a paid, summer work-based internship connecting higher education learning to career opportunities in their college major.
College Interns are paid $15 per hour and can work up to 480 hours during the summer of 2021.
College Interns gain critical work-readiness skills and learn about real workplace expectations that align with their college majors.
College Interns have the opportunity to make meaningful connections with industry experts who serve as professional mentors.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting full-time, first-generation college students who are interested in a paid summer work-based learning internship.
To be considered, college students must:
• Identify as a First-Generation College Student: Currently enrolled at a Rhode Island college/university.
• Apply: Complete an online application.
• Orientation: Attend a mandatory orientation in January or February, 2021.
• Work-Readiness Bootcamp: Attend a 40-hour work-readiness bootcamp in May 2021
• 150 Hours of Work: Work a minimum of 150 hours and maximum of 480 hours.
Questions or Concerns?
For questions about the PrepareRI College Internship Program, please contact Christopher Abreu at 401-680-5969 or email@example.com